Hello


Hey guys! Thanks for checking out this page!

Last summer I went on the Kenya Global Project. In the two months my time was divided between Nairobi (the capital city of Kenya) and a school in Kwale. God used the experiences I had in Kenya to open my eyes to the needs of his children all over the world. He is continuing to open up opportunites for me to serve him.

Unfortunatly keeping up with a blog is not my forte... and as soon I we returned to the States I forgot about it. Now, I'm going to start it up again and hopefully keep it up! You're welcome to bug me if I seemed to be slacking on posting:)




Assignment location- Kwale

Assignment location- Kwale

Sunday, April 11, 2010

First post!

Hi everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and welcome to this (at least for right now) very empty page:)
I'll be posting news about my trip to Kenya this summer, so please stop by again later, I promise it will be more interesting next time!
Love,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment